Hoffer HO for Liquid Service
- Available turn down range is 10:1 to 100:1
- Linearity of ± 0.5% of reading (±0.25% typical) over tabulated linear flow range.
- Repeatability of ± 0.1% (±0.05% typical) over tabulated linear repeatable flow range.
- Temperature range: -450°F to + 450° F standard. There is a high temperature option to +850°F, dependent upon flowmeter configurations.
- Pressure drop characteristics 4 to 5 PSI at maximum linear flow rate at one CSTK.
- End fittings are NPT, MS flared and flanged styles.
- Bearing Styles: Ceramic hybrid ball bearings and sleeve bearings in tungsten carbide and hard carbon composite are available.
Hoffer HO for Gas Service
- Available turn down range is dependent upon gas density and operating conditions.
- Linearity of ± 1% of reading typical (each meter’s reading is dependent upon density).
- Repeatability of ± 0.25% over tabulated linear flow range.
- Temperature range: -450° F to + 350° F continuous (to + 450° F intermittent heat). Also depends on bearing/coal selection.
- End fittings of MS flared and flanged styles are recommended.