Specializes in positive displacement liquid flowmeters, Tokheim model 682 and rotary style.
Murray Equipment/Total Control Systems is a premier supplier and manufacturing companies of industrial, petroleum and agricultural fluid handling systems. In 1995, the company expanded its line of company manufactured products by creating a division named Total Control Systems, whose sole purpose and commitment was to develop and manufacture precision positive displacement flow meters to help our customers achieve their goals and meet the changing fluid handling needs in the marketplace. For more information, visit www.tcsmeters.com.
682 Piston Flow Meter
The 682 series piston, positive displacement flow meter achieves superior flow range accuracy, a wide viscosity range (up to 50,000 SSU/11,000 CPS, +/- 0.1%) and provides a low maintenance, long service life. These meters are ideal for vehicles, industrial batching or any other low volume measured applications.
- Reciprocating three (3) piston design
- 1-1/2″ flange connection size
- Flow Range 0.2 to 50 GPM (0.76 to 190 LPM)
- Linear Accuracy: Capable of +/- 0.1% over flow range over 250:1 turn down
- Repeatability: 0.01%
- Pressures: 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Temperature Range: -40 to 160° F (-40 to 71° C)
- Materials: Aluminum, ductile iron and stainless steel
- Seals: Viton or Teflon
700 Series Rotary Flow Meter
The 700 series rotary flow meter is known for its sustained high accuracy and low pressure drop with viscosity range up to 1,500,000 SSU. This series is an excellent choice for metering applications in industries that require metering into trucks at loading terminals. Some examples include oil, gas, fertilizer, and heating oil applications.
- Rotary three (3) piston design
- Repeatability of 0.02%
- Temperature range of -40°F to 160°F
- Pressures of 150 PSI (10.5 BAR) in most models; 350 PSI (24 BAR) in model #700-20 LP
- Flow range of 60 GPM (227 LPM) to 600 GPM (2271 LPM) depending on model and NPT flange size
- Linear accuracy:
5:1 turn down-capable of ±0.100% of maximum nominal flow rate
10:1 turn down-capable of ±0.125% of maximum nominal flow rate
15:1 turn down-capable of ±0.150% of maximum nominal flow rate
Contact us for more information on Total Control Systems products.
See our Sales Staff Directory
Or complete the contact form below: